Career in Soap and Detergent Making
Can we really think of a day when we have not washed our hand the whole day or we have not taken bath for a week or we have not cleaned our clothes for a month? Answer is ‘No’ in most of the cases though exceptions are always there 🙂 . Cleaning ourselves is very essential for us to stay fit and healthy it also makes our environment further lovely.
In general we use Bath Soap and Body Soap to clean our body, Shampoo to clean our hairs, Detergent soap and Detergent Powder to clean our cloths.
What is Soap and how does it manufacture?
Soaps are alkali (solvable sodium or potassium salts) metal salt which and is formed using fatty acids and oils.
Soap formation is done by a process which is called “Saponification”.This method contains heating fats and oils and responds them with a water based alkali (sodium hydroxide+Tryglyceride) to produce soap and water (neat soap) plus glycerin.
How to make Toilet Soap at your home?
First of all take all the ingredients to prepare soap which are: Scent, Stearic acid, CDEA, Caustic soda solution, Glycerol, Coconut oil, Castor oil, Alcohol, Sugar, and Water
- Liquefy 250 gm of NAOH to 1/2 Lt. of water and let it be as it is for half an hour and then refined it.
- Liquefy stearic acid (50gm) with coconut oil (50gm) at 75 Deg. and Add Castor oil (40gm) to it.
- Mix refined NAOH (80gm) in step 1 with alcohol and then stirs with liquid made in step 2 at 75 Deg.
- Liquefy sugar (40gm) and water (40ml) in an isolated container.
- Now add the mixture formed at step 3 and 4 and stir it continuously with CDEA(10gm)
- Mix the solution with scent (10ml) of your choice and cover it for 5 min at 70 Deg.
- Pour the solution in a squared vessel and put the vessel on some ice based container.
- Now after 24hrs pull the soap from vessel and is ready for use.
Institute Offers courses (Engg and Post-Graduation) in Oil and Fat (chemical engg.) Technology:
- HBTI , Kanpur
- Nagpur University
- Tech. (Oils, Fats & Waxes Technology) North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
- R.S. & Y.R.N College, Chirala
- Instituete of Chemical Technology,Mumbai
- HBTI – Chemical Technology(Oils and Soaps)
- IIT BHU
|IIT ROORKEE OFFERS B.TECH. IN CHEMICAL ENGG (OIL AND SOAP)|
Here are the list of institute offers Diploma and Certificate course in Soap Making:
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Vocational Training Sri Aurobindo Ashram – Delhi Branch, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi 110016 Phone : 26569225, 26567863
- Kerala State Youth Welfare Board TC 9/479 Jawahar Nagar J1 Kowdiar P O
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 003 ksywb.kerala.gov.in
- Gandhi Niketan Ashram T. Kallupatti Post Peraiyur Taluk Madurai District, Tamilnadu INDIA. Pin. 625 702- Tel: 91 – 04549 270521 E.mail: email@example.com
- SOAP,DETERGENT & COSMETIC MAKING CLASSES Veena Dalwai Indus Estate,Opp Oshiwara post office Ajit glass factory Bus Stop, S.V Road,JOGESHWARI (WEST) MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA 4000102
India- ph: 9870211067 alt: 022-26791703/05 firstname.lastname@example.org (http://soapdetergentcosmetic.in/soap_making)
- Barli Development Institute for Rural Women
180 Bhamori,New Dewas Road,Indore 452010 Madhya Pradesh India
Telephone +91 731 2554066 http://www.barli.org/vocational-training.html
- NSIC – NSIC Toll Free No. 1800111955
National Small Industries Corporation Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) NSIC Bhawan,Okhla Industrial Estate,New Delhi – 110 020, India
Tele: +91-11-26926275, 26926370
- Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship Basistha Chariali, Near Game Village,Lalmati,Guwahati-781029 Phone:0361-2300840,03616021270 Fax: +91 0361 2300325/2305394 E-mail: email@example.com
- PRAGATI RESEARCH INSTITUTE North Ghoshpara , Bally , Howrah — 711227 .West Bengal, India.Tel : +91-033-2671-0292 Mobile:9830845484,9432490329
- Karnataka Soaps & Detergents Limited P.B.NO.5531, Pune-Bangalore Highway,Bengaluru-560055, Karnataka, India
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute for Rural Industrialization Maganwadi, Wardha,Maharashtra – 442 001, India.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: mgiri.org Phone: 07152-253512/13[O], 253513[direct] Fax: 07152-240328
- Rajasthan Khadi and Village Industries Board Gokul Bhai Bhatt Memorial Building, Jawaharlal Nheru Road, Bajaj Nagar, Jaipur -302 017 Ph.: 01412705197-200 (PBX) ,2705935 Fax: 01412706510,2700718 E-mail: Khadijpr@yahoolcom
- J. C. Kumarappa Institute of Rural Technology and Development, Gandhiniketan Ashram, T. Kallupatti – 625702, Madurai 04549-272365
Here are the list of Best Books:
- Which may help you to make career in Soap Making.
- Which may help you to establish a successful soap making business.
- Which may help you to prepare handmade soap.
About the Book-Enter the universe of dynamic chilly prepared cleanser making through Advanced Soap Making: Removing the Mystery. As though you were going to one of their private classes, the creators, Mary Humphrey and Alyssa Middleton lead you through well ordered directions, tips and equations:
* How to make one of a kind cleanser equations and size the recipe to any form
* How to influence lavish goat to drain cleanser
* How to wonderfully whirl and layer
* How to mix common aromas like a star
* How to implant and rebatch regular cleansers
You will likewise increase broad information of normal and outlandish cleanser making oils, margarines, herbs, one of a kind fluids, hardeners and waxes. The glossary and asset control eradicate any staying propelled cleanser making questions with simple to peruse wording and areas to look for fixings, bundling and other cleanser making needs.
About the Author-Mary Humphrey is a 10 year soap making veteran and aromatherapist. She is the owner of Annie’s Goat Hill (www.AnniesGoatHill.com). Mary’s mission is to guide people to realize their passions and lead them toward creation of small businesses. Her motto is “Share, Encourage and Grow.” Alyssa Middleton has been making soap and body care products for 15 years and in 2007 bought Vintage Body Spa (www.vintagebodyspa.com). in 2011, she opened the Bath and Body Academy (www.bathandbodyacademy.com) to teach and serve current and aspiring body care business owners in building their beauty empires.
Page Size-174 Pages
Career in Soap and Detergent Making