List of Top 5 Most Popular and Best Websites in Canada
Purpose – This post contains list of Top 5 Most Popular and Best Websites in Canada. List has been prepared on the basis of popularity ranking and monthly visitors to that website.
#1-Google.ca( No. 1 –List of Top 5 Most Popular and Best Websites in Canada)
Google.ca is a search engine specific to Canadian Geo Location and Canadian Subcontinent. Google Canada is available in English and French Language. Google Canada retains #1 Alexa position in Canada and #48 ranking in the Globe . Google Canada Search Engine page is divided into different categories i.e. News, Images, Maps, Videos ,Books and Flights .Google has lot of online Tools and Apps which are integrated to their search engine page.
The reason to put Google.ca in the list of “Top 5 Most Popular and Best Websites in Canada” is because of it popularity , robust content , global ranking and no. of views in Canadian Region.
- WebSite Name: Google Canada
- URL: https://www.google.ca/
- Founder: Larry Page, Sergey Brin(Google’s Original Founder)
- CEO: Sundar Pichai(Global CEO)
- No. of Employees: 60K(Overall Google Employees)
- Income Channel: AdSense, Advertisement, PlayStore, Cloud, Google Apps, Google Fiber , YouTube, Pixel Smartphones, Chrome OS Notebooks, and Chromecast.
- Global Alexa Ranking : 48
- Rank in Australia: 1
- Monthly Visitors: 207 M(Unique)
- Estimated Ballpark Earnings:$2 M /Monthly
#2-YouTube.com( No. 2 -List of Top 5 Most Popular and Best Websites in Canada)
YouTube is a Video Hosting website. On YouTube, an individual can upload, view, rate, share and comment on videos. User can also create a Channel which consists of series of interrelated videos though other user can subscribe those YouTube Channels. Apart from features mentioned earlier, YouTube could also be used to promote movies, products, sharing reviews and educational tutorials.
YouTube has emerged strongly as a Vlogging platform and many of the reviewer reveals their opinion on their favorite subject i.e. Mobile, Gadgets, Movies, Electronic Products, New Car Launch and Consumer Products etc.The reason to put YouTube in the list of “Top 5 Most Popular and Best Websites in Canada” is because of it popularity, global ranking and no. of views.
- WebSite Name: YouTube
- URL: https://www.youtube.com/
- Year of Establishment: 2005
- Founder: Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim
- CEO: Susan Wojcicki
- No. of Employees: 3K
- Income Channel: AdSense, Advertisement, and Paid Channel.
- Global Alexa Ranking : 2
- Rank in Canada : 2
- Monthly Visitors: 1500 M(Unique)
- Estimated Ballpark Earnings:$15 M/Monthly
Vlogging is an emerging word in the world of Blogs. Vlogging is very resemble to Blogging though only difference between Blogging and Vlogging is , you express your subject through Video rather than a post in Black and White. The attraction towards Vlogging is increased due to easiness, global internet savviness(broadband speed) , and time constraint to express your self. Where a Blogger takes a week to write a post, same content can be covered by a Vlogger in 2-3 Days. Both has its own unique pros and cons and both has its own importance. In my opinion, Vlogging is a bit easier in comparison to Blogging. Lets focus on our title i.e. “Top 5 Most Popular and Best Websites in Canada”